The Chalk Couture Enjoy The Journey transfer is a fun transfer to use for making a pillow or chalkboard art for spring and summer! This transfer is very easy to use. Choose your favorite colors, and add or take out parts of the transfer to make the design your own!
CHALK COUTURE ENJOY THE JOURNEY TRANSFER
I LOVE this new transfer from Chalk Couture! The bicycle is so cute, and I love that you can change the colors, add more flowers or even add another basket if you want!
The transfer comes on one sheet, and you cut out the parts of the transfer that you want to use.
I’ve created a video that shows how I made this pillow using the Chalk Couture Enjoy The Journey transfer.
Materials used to make pillow:
- Chalk Couture Enjoy The Journey transfer
- Chalk Couture Ink – I used the colors Teal, Meadow and Kiwi. To make the two blue colors, I combined Midnight Sky, Bright White and Teal.
- Chalk Couture Canvas Pillow Cover
- Chalk Couture Small Squeegee
Tips & Tricks:
- Keep baby wipes close by to wash any ink off of your hands.
- Allow each layer to dry before applying second layer. You can use a blow dryer to dry the ink.
- To mix colors of ink to create your own color, start with a small amount of each color you’re mixing. Keep adding a small amount of each ink until you have the desired color.
- For best results, after you are done applying the ink, let your fabric and ink project dry overnight before heat setting the ink.
- Heat set the ink with an iron set on medium – no steam. LAY THE FABRIC ON PARCHMENT PAPER AND LAY ANOTHER PIECE OF PARCHMENT PAPER ON TOP OF PROJECT TO AVOID GETTING THE INK ON YOUR IRON. Iron for 4 minutes on each side.
Would you like more info about Chalk Couture and how to use it? Join my FREE 5 day email course
(each day includes a video tutorial) –
Chalk Couture 101
Visit these creative bloggers who have used the Chalk Couture Enjoy The Journey transfer to create projects in different ways! Links to all of their posts below!
How would you use this transfer?
If you would like to find out more information about Chalk Couture click here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: