This chocolate cookie recipe is my kind of recipe, fast and easy. Oh, and also delicious. It also doesn’t hurt that they are chocolate, which is one of my favorite food groups!
Chocolate Crackle Cookies
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 1 devil’s food cake mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 Tbs. water
- 1/2 cup shortening
- small bowl of powdered sugar
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water and shortening.
- Mix with a spoon until well blended. Batter will be thick, like a dough.
- Shape dough into balls the size of small walnuts (with shells), or about 1″ to 1 1/4″ in diameter.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Do you have a favorite chocolate cookie recipe, or any kind of cookie recipe? Let me know what it is!