Do you love having a frozen treat on a hot summer day? Even better – a chocolate frozen treat? I know I do! Well, you’re in luck, because today I’m sharing an easy and delicious, frozen chocolate mousse pie recipe. Yummm!
Make sure you check out all of my easy recipes while you’re here!
My mom made us this chocolate mousse pie while I was growing up. I’m not sure where she found the recipe, but it’s been a family favorite for a long time.
Like most of the recipes that I share here on the blog, it’s very easy to make and takes very few ingredients. All of them can be easily found at your local grocery store.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 1 package (4 oz.) German Sweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 package (8 0z.) softened cream cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 – 8″ graham cracker pie crust
- Heat chocolate and 2 Tbsp. of the milk in a sauce pan over low heat, stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- Beat the sugar into the cream cheese.
- Add the remaining milk and the chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture, and beat until smooth.
- Fold chocolate mixture into the Cool Whip.
- Spoon into pie crust and freeze until firm.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this easy and delicious recipe today! Do you have favorite recipes that you like to make during the hot summer months?