I’m just going to put this out there – I LOVE window treatments! Along with paint, they’re one of the best ways to add impact to your room. But, custom window treatments can be expensive if you don’t know how to sew them yourself. Today, I’m going to share some no-sew window treatments that you can make yourself. No sewing machine required!
Be sure to check out our Decorating With Window Treatments page for more ideas, tips and techniques for your windows!
One of the best reasons to make your own window treatments is that you can use fabrics that you love to make them. You can tie the fabrics in with your room’s decor to create a custom look.
Here’s a round-up of 6 no-sew window treatments that I didn’t make myself, but I thought each of them was done really well.
No-Sew Window Treatments
You can click on the link under each picture for the full tutorial of each project.
1) I love this no-sew roman shade made by Diane at In My Own Style. Isn’t the fabric great? It’s very cleverly installed too.
2) These drapery panels that Ashley made look very custom with two different fabrics and a fabulous trim.
Drapery Panels from Ashley for Designer Trapped In A Lawyer’s Body
3) I love these valances that Jen made for her doors. Notice how she centered the fabric pattern, and both valances are identical. Great custom touches!
4) Here’s another great faux roman shade made by Carmel. I love the slight swoop at the bottom of the shade.
5) Morgan made these great grommet panels for her master bedroom.
6) I love the fabric that Jessica used for her valances!
I hope you enjoyed my round-up of no-sew window treatments today! Check out my Pinterest board for more no-sew window treatment ideas.
If you loved these window treatment ideas, you’ll love these too:
I’m joining these parties!